directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ADS M3 and changing port of kdc service
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:53:53 GMT
it is working fine for me,

1. have changed the ads-enabled to TRUE
2. changed the TCP and UDP transports to use port 88
3. restarted the server using sudo

can you paste some stacktrace/log snippets here for us to see what is happening?

my env:

java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode)

Ubuntu OS version 10.10

--
Kiran Ayyagari