directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: No "LDAP Perspective" for Eclipse after plug-in install
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 07:59:32 GMT
Hi,

What version and distribution of Eclipse are you installing Apache Directory Studio on?

Have you tried the RCP version for your particular OS?
Is it failing as well, or does it work properly?

What's your JVM vendor and version?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 13 déc. 2011, at 08:50, Xybrek wrote:

> Hi, I've been struggling to install Apache Directory studio for eclipse, however after
install there is no LDAP perspective, I've tried installing both in Win32 and Linux.