directory-users mailing list archives

From Jitendra Pandey <jiten...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos server
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:12:47 GMT
I was looking at the Embedded ldap server example at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/documentation/samples/trunk/embedded-sample/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/seserver/EmbeddedADSVer157.java

  The method initSchemaPartition uses ldifPartition and ldifSchemaLoader
and use a working directory.

  Is there a way I can avoid specifying ldif files and schema directories?
I don't want to use any files on disk and want to just keep everything in
memory with capability to add and delete. Is that possible at all?