directory-users mailing list archives

From Jitendra Pandey <jiten...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos server
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 21:39:20 GMT
Hey Kiran,
  Thanks for prompt replies.
  By 'tweak the schema partition', do you mean that we need to change the
SchemaPartition code?  I would prefer to use released versions of the code.

Can I just use schema partition obtained below. ?

SchemaPartition schemaPartition =
service.getSchemaService().getSchemaPartition();

And don't create an ldifPartition and don't call following to wrap?
schemaPartition.setWrappedPartition( ldifPartition );

Another problem is

SchemaLoader loader = new LdifSchemaLoader( schemaRepository );
SchemaManager schemaManager = new DefaultSchemaManager( loader );

schemaRepository also expects a file underneath.

Do you have a unit test or something that creates a KDC server with all
in-memory directory-service or just the directory service?