directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerberos server
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:51:41 GMT
you need to start the DirectoryService anyway like the way you do
before starting up the LdapServer

If you can show me your code that will make it easier to find the
issue and will hopefully help in sending a quick patch

P.S:- just handling too many things right now so can't whip a complete sample

--
Kiran Ayyagari