directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to specify the ldif file in server.xml for kdc
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 00:28:54 GMT
set the 'ldifDirectory' attribute of the 'apacheDS' entry
Note that this attribute takes a directory path under which it looks
for LDIF files.

HTH

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Arpit Gupta <arpit@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have been searching to see if i can find how i can specify an ldif file to be loaded
using the server.xml.

> I want to try to load the http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/543-kerberos-in-apacheds-155.data/kdc-data.ldif
>
> I noticed that the users in the above file are already present but i wanted to see if
i needed to create users could i specify them in an ldif file and load them via the server.xml
for my kdc. I have figured out how to add them via apache studio but was looking for a way
where if i have a ldif file with all the users how to add that in server.xml

--
Kiran Ayyagari