directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kerberos server
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 17:37:33 GMT
Jitendra,

  here is a program that works completely with in-memory partitions
(the schema gets loaded but schema partition won't work for any sort
of
  lookup/modification, this can be fixed with another wrapper, but I
just didn't work on it, this should serve your needs for just working
with KDC)

  P.S:- let me know if the attachment gets stripped

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Jitendra Pandey
<jitendra@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> I am using 1.5.7.
>
> On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> which version you are using?
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM, Jitendra Pandey
>> <jitendra@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>> > Hey Kiran,
>> >  Thanks for prompt replies.
>> >  By 'tweak the schema partition', do you mean that we need to change the
>> > SchemaPartition code?  I would prefer to use released versions of the
>> code.
>> >
>> > Can I just use schema partition obtained below. ?
>> >
>> > SchemaPartition schemaPartition =
>> > service.getSchemaService().getSchemaPartition();
>> >
>> > And don't create an ldifPartition and don't call following to wrap?
>> > schemaPartition.setWrappedPartition( ldifPartition );
>> >
>> > Another problem is
>> >
>> > SchemaLoader loader = new LdifSchemaLoader( schemaRepository );
>> > SchemaManager schemaManager = new DefaultSchemaManager( loader );
>> >
>> > schemaRepository also expects a file underneath.
>> >
>> > Do you have a unit test or something that creates a KDC server with all
>> > in-memory directory-service or just the directory service?

>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/documentation/samples/trunk/embedded-sample/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/seserver/EmbeddedADSVer157.java

>> ldifSchemaLoader

>> directories?
>> everything in