directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Problem creating a new object class
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 13:10:44 GMT
Unfortunately the Schema Editor does not allow you (yet!) to push back modifications done on
the schema directly (live, via LDAP).
You still have to export your new schema as an OpenLDAP Schema file and use it with your OpenLDAP
server.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 8 nov. 2011, at 13:59, Fourat ZOUARI wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am working with the AD studio 1.5.3 which is connecting to a OpenLDAP 2.4.3 server, i've
opened the Schema editor perspective and added the new objectClass 'Tux' to the Object Classes
subdirectory, now i can see it with ther  other objects (top, person, posixAccount ...), when
i switch back to LDAP perspective, i see all other objectClasses but not my new one.