directory-users mailing list archives

From oximoron <oximo...@alinto.com>
Subject files directive inside a directory directive
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:00:55 GMT
Hello,

I use the <Files> directive in order to ask a Ldap authentication on a
file.

If I use the .htaccess file for that authentication, it works perfectly.
If I put this directive inside the <directory> directive in my apache
conf (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/https), when I go on my webpage, I have a:

"Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required."

But no popup appears in order to ask me those credentials.

In FF, if I push F5, nothing changes.
In Iron (chrome like browser), if I push the F5 key, the popup appears
and I can give my credentials and it then works well.

Here is my conf:
    Alias /jyraphe /var/www/jyraphe/pub
<Directory /var/www/jyraphe/pub>
         AllowOverride None
         Order deny,allow
         php_admin_value open_basedir
/var/www/jyraphe/pub/:/var/www/jyraphe/documents/var/:/usr/share/php/:/tmp/

         Allow from 192.168.1.0/24

         SSLRequire %{SSL_CIPHER_USEKEYSIZE} >= 128

<Files index.php>
              AuthLDAPURL
ldap://localhost/ou=Users,dc=xxx,dc=yyy?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)
              AuthType Basic
              AuthName "'Serveur XXX'"
              AuthBasicAuthoritative Off
              AuthBasicProvider ldap

              require valid-user
</Files>
</Directory>

I didn't find much infos about that problem on the web.. well,
strangely, I, in fact, found really nothing on it.
I must not have find the right words to search with, I guess..

Where can the problem come from?

Thanks
Kenny