directory-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Disher <jdis...@parad.net>
Subject Re: ApacheDS on production
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:22:57 GMT
You also don't have working replication.

If you want more than one server,  you have to apply updates to each server separately.

This for me is a deal breaker, but YMMV.

-j

On Oct 21, 2011, at 10:01 AM, Harakiri wrote:

> [...]
just some lookups - nothing fancy) - however there is one major issue that requires a cronjob
to restart the service every night