directory-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Disher <>
Subject Re: Replication configuration
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:28:13 GMT
I am building on a vm running Ubuntu 10.10, with the latest available Sun JDK (6_26 if memory
serves), and I downloaded the latest maven (3.0.2?) binaries from the maven page. I am installing
to physical machines running the same config (but usually jre instead of jdk).

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2011, at 1:57 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <> wrote:

> On 18 oct. 2011, at 04:29, Jonathan Disher wrote:
>> 1) Is there any documentation for building ApacheDS 2.0.0 from trunk?  All the docs
I find are talking about 1.5, and nothing I find seems to build anything complete and correct
enough to get running.
> No documentation for building ApacheDS 2.0 yet. But there are very minor changes to the
previous versions.
> Of course, the projects hierarchy have changed, but 'mvn clean install' should do the
> If you don't want to run the tests, use 'mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip'.
> If you want installers to be packaged at the end of the build, use the 'installers' profile
('mvn clean install -Pinstallers').
> Can I get more information about your setup?
> Kind of machine?
> JVM vendor and version?
> Maven version?
> Thanks!
>> 2) When can I expect to see the official M4 build packages show up online?
> 2.0.0-M4 has not been voted yet. It will probably be voted after we finish the work on
OSGI and the backend.
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud

View raw message