directory-users mailing list archives

From Steven Altsman <steven.alts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] ads-httpConfFile
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:09:41 GMT
I suppose more to the point is I need to specify parametres to match
what ApacheDS is trying to start the war file with - such as

-Dsubsonic.host=${SUBSONIC_HOST} \
  -Dsubsonic.port=${SUBSONIC_PORT} \
  -Dsubsonic.httpsPort=${SUBSONIC_HTTPS_PORT} \
  -Dsubsonic.contextPath=${SUBSONIC_CONTEXT_PATH} \

Would that be a special attr in the ads-httpWebApp?

Ibis redibis nunquam per bella peribis