directory-users mailing list archives

From david jones <jonesd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: time it takes to import an ldif
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 16:09:01 GMT
yes, is that the problem just cutting the traces?
and if so  1) how to i change the trace level
              2) is there a way to direct the ldap traces to a different
file? i.e. it might be nice to have all the ldap trace msgs go to a separate
file than my embedded messages? Currently the ldap messages are going to
console, but not to any log

--
David Jones
jonesda24@gmail.com