directory-users mailing list archives

From Craig Setera <cr...@mfoundry.com>
Subject Re: Indexing schema attributes
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 00:11:48 GMT
I actually assumed that to be the case.  In our case, we did an LDIF export,
set up the indices and re-imported the LDIF.  Before the addition of the
indices, our search would return a single result and after we would get zero
results.  I initially attributed that to the indices not being correctly
registered, but from what you are saying that is not the case.

--
Craig Setera
Director, Product Engineering