directory-users mailing list archives

From Craig Setera <cr...@mfoundry.com>
Subject Re: Performance issues and strange logs
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:22:39 GMT
Having connected my code to the 1.5.7 code it is more than that.  I think I
may have reached into more internals for my implementation than I should
have and that that is the primary problem.  With that said, my initial tests
with Mina 2.0.4 underneath 1.5.5 seem to be working.  Is there anything I
would want to look for that might not be obvious in that scenario?

Thanks yet again,
Craig

--
Craig Setera