directory-users mailing list archives

From Craig Setera <cr...@mfoundry.com>
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 21:54:35 GMT
Hello,

We are currently running Apache DS 1.5.5 with our own custom imported
schema.  We would like to improve performance for lookups by indexing our
attributes within our own partition.  However, when I do this, I get the
complaint:

[16:13:54] ERROR
[org.apache.directory.server.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry]
- attributeType w/ OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.34720.0.1.1.102 not registered!

If I turn up server logging, I can see that this complain happens before the
attribute is officially registered.  It seems like the ordering is currently
not right with my configuration, but I'm not sure how to fix that.  Can
anyone offer suggestions on how I would add an index on a custom schema
attribute?

Thanks,
Craig

--