directory-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Disher <jdis...@parad.net>
Subject Re: Replication configuration
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 18:26:25 GMT
So, I did, and I followed the directions.  I get this on my slave:

[18:37:13] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.SearchHandler] - This server does
not allow replication

I'm kind of confused.  It should, I told it to!

-j

On Oct 5, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Kiran Ayyagari wrote:

> take a look at this mail thread http://markmail.org/message/s4w6dvizvwdbxewr
>
> HTH
> On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Jonathan Disher <jdisher@parad.net> wrote:
>> It is my understanding that replication works in ApacheDS 2.0.0-M3 - is this correct?
 If so, can anyone point me in the direction of some configuration instructions?

>> I am not doing anything overly fancy like N-way multi master, I just need one master
and a bunch of localized slaves.