directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrading to apacheds-service-2.0.0-M3.jar - ClassNotFoundException
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 07:23:27 GMT
On 10/15/11 2:06 AM, Harakiri wrote:

> [...]
it doesnt exist! i dont call it - i only call loadAllEnabled - the jar references a class
which does not exist in the jar!
Oops, sorry, yes, I misunderstood...

However, I did a grep -R 'IntegerOrderingComparator' . on the server
code (rev 2.0.0-M3) and it brings back nothing, which means this method
is not present in the code base.

Can you do the same thing on your computer, and give us the result ? I'd
like to know which ldif file contain this class name. IMO, as Alex said,
it's very likely that you are still using an old ldif file which was
coming from an old version.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,