directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading to apacheds-service-2.0.0-M3.jar - ClassNotFoundException
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:06:18 GMT
On 10/14/11 2:43 PM, Harakiri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> im trying to port my custom partition from 1.5.x to 2.0.0-M3.
>
> Im getting a ClassNotFoundException when using
>
> schemaManager.loadAllEnabled();
>
> lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.IntegerOrderingComparator

I think we have removed this (useless) class. Use the IndexComparator
instead;

The rational is that when comparing integers, there is no need of two
function, one to compare if the integers are equal, and an other one to
tell if an integer is lower or higher than another one : this can be
done by one single class, returning -1, 0 or 1 depending on the integers.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,