directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Replication configuration
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 08:57:08 GMT
On 18 oct. 2011, at 04:29, Jonathan Disher wrote:
> 1) Is there any documentation for building ApacheDS 2.0.0 from trunk?  All the docs I
find are talking about 1.5, and nothing I find seems to build anything complete and correct
enough to get running.

No documentation for building ApacheDS 2.0 yet. But there are very minor changes to the previous
versions.
Of course, the projects hierarchy have changed, but 'mvn clean install' should do the trick.
If you don't want to run the tests, use 'mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip'.
If you want installers to be packaged at the end of the build, use the 'installers' profile
('mvn clean install -Pinstallers').

Can I get more information about your setup?
Kind of machine?
JVM vendor and version?
Maven version?

Thanks!

> 2) When can I expect to see the official M4 build packages show up online?

2.0.0-M4 has not been voted yet. It will probably be voted after we finish the work on OSGI
and the backend.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud