directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Replication configuration
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 14:35:26 GMT
Thanks. Nothing that fancy or very different from what we using/testing for.

Please let us know if you're still having issues building the current trunk or generating
a working deb file.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 19 oct. 2011, at 16:28, Jonathan Disher wrote:

> I am building on a vm running Ubuntu 10.10, with the latest available Sun JDK (6_26 if
memory serves), and I downloaded the latest maven (3.0.2?) binaries from the maven page. I
am installing to physical machines running the same config (but usually jre instead of jdk).

> -j
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 18, 2011, at 1:57 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
>
>> On 18 oct. 2011, at 04:29, Jonathan Disher wrote:
>>> 1) Is there any documentation for building ApacheDS 2.0.0 from trunk?  All the
docs I find are talking about 1.5, and nothing I find seems to build anything complete and
correct enough to get running.

>> No documentation for building ApacheDS 2.0 yet. But there are very minor changes
to the previous versions.
>> Of course, the projects hierarchy have changed, but 'mvn clean install' should do
the trick.
>> If you don't want to run the tests, use 'mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip'.
>> If you want installers to be packaged at the end of the build, use the 'installers'
profile ('mvn clean install -Pinstallers').