directory-users mailing list archives

From Harakiri <harakiri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Upgrading to apacheds-service-2.0.0-M3.jar - ClassNotFoundException
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 12:43:07 GMT
Hello,

im trying to port my custom partition from 1.5.x to 2.0.0-M3.

Im getting a ClassNotFoundException when using

schemaManager.loadAllEnabled();

lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schema.comparators.IntegerOrderingComparator

This class isnt in the jar, infact there is no packet "comperators" or even "schema" in the
jar at all.

Additionally - im trying to port this code:

 private void initSchemaPartition()
            throws Exception {

        SchemaPartition schemaPartition =
            service.getSchemaService().getSchemaPartition();

        // Init the LdifPartition
        LdifPartition ldifPartition = new LdifPartition();
        String workingDirectory     = service.getWorkingDirectory().getPath();

        ldifPartition.setWorkingDirectory(workingDirectory + "/schema");

        // Extract the schema on disk (a brand new one) and load the registries
        File schemaRepository = new File(workingDirectory, "schema");
        SchemaLdifExtractor extractor =
            new DefaultSchemaLdifExtractor(new File(workingDirectory));

        extractor.extractOrCopy(true);
        schemaPartition.setWrappedPartition(ldifPartition);

        SchemaLoader  loader        = new LdifSchemaLoader(schemaRepository);
        SchemaManager schemaManager = new DefaultSchemaManager(loader);

        service.setSchemaManager(schemaManager);

        // We have to load the schema now, otherwise we won't be able
        // to initialize the Partitions, as we won't be able to parse
        // and normalize their suffix DN
        schemaManager.loadAllEnabled();
        schemaPartition.setSchemaManager(schemaManager);

        List<Throwable> errors = schemaManager.getErrors();

        if (errors.size() != 0) {
            throw new Exception("Schema load failed : " + errors);
        }

    }

i got as far as this but im not sure if this is correct (because of the class not found exception)
:

 private void initSchemaPartition()
            throws Exception {
         String workingDir    = workingDirectory.getPath();

        // Extract the schema on disk (a brand new one) and load the registries
        File schemaRepository = new File(workingDir, "schema");
        SchemaLdifExtractor extractor =
            new DefaultSchemaLdifExtractor(new File(workingDir));

        extractor.extractOrCopy(true);

        SchemaLoader  loader        = new LdifSchemaLoader(schemaRepository);
        SchemaManager schemaManager = new DefaultSchemaManager(loader);

        // Init the LdifPartition
        LdifPartition ldifPartition = new LdifPartition(schemaManager);

        service.setSchemaManager(schemaManager);
        schemaManager.loadAllEnabled();

        List<Throwable> errors = schemaManager.getErrors();

        if (errors.size() != 0) {
            throw new Exception("Schema load failed : " + errors);
        }
}

Thanks for your assistance!