directory-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Altsman" <steven.alts...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] ads-httpConfFile
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 14:26:09 GMT
Sounds like neither ApacheDS nor Subsonic knows what is going on here.  When
I dug through svn, I found this:

dn:
ads-serverId=httpServer,ou=servers,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
objectclass: top
objectclass: ads-base
objectclass: ads-server
objectclass: ads-httpServer
ads-serverId: httpServer
ads-httpConfFile: test.conf

but I can't seem to find test.conf anywhere.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Altsman [mailto:steven.altsman@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 12:10 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ApacheDS] ads-httpConfFile

I suppose more to the point is I need to specify parametres to match what
ApacheDS is trying to start the war file with - such as

-Dsubsonic.host=${SUBSONIC_HOST} \
  -Dsubsonic.port=${SUBSONIC_PORT} \
  -Dsubsonic.httpsPort=${SUBSONIC_HTTPS_PORT} \
  -Dsubsonic.contextPath=${SUBSONIC_CONTEXT_PATH} \

Would that be a special attr in the ads-httpWebApp?

Ibis redibis nunquam per bella peribis