directory-users mailing list archives

From david jones <jonesd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing directory of ldif/data
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:33:12 GMT
It doesn't need to be after the service is started, isn't there a way during
initialization to say I want all my ldap files to go somewhere besides the
default?

 I'm thinking about possibilities such as a 2nd instance of the app runs in
a different directory, but can use the ldap data from the first, maybe for a
cheap and quick cold start redundancy

--
David Jones
jonesda24@gmail.com