directory-users mailing list archives

From david jones <jonesd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apacheDS can't bring up server after adding new schema attributes
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:17:33 GMT
sounds good, I'm assuming you're talking about remove the file through
windows explorer, not via code.

I'm adding my schema to other,ou=schema, i don't see any files pertaining to
apacheDS in the embedded app's directory. Whats the default directory for
apacheDS, or what filename/type can i search for?

thanks again,
David

--
David Jones