directory-users mailing list archives

From david jones <jonesd...@gmail.com>
Subject changing directory of ldif/data
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:59:58 GMT
For an embedded server, is it possible to read an ldif in from 1 directory
(i.e packaged with the product) , and store LDAP data (server-work/system)
in a different one (i.e. outside of the product directory)?

I'm using apacheds 1.5, i tried the below code, but it seems to be ignored
when reading in my ldif:
service.setWorkingDirectory(new File("\newdir"));

Currently i'm adding my schema changes to ou=schema,cn=other, does that
affect ldif input vs. creating a new partition?

Thanks,
David