directory-users mailing list archives

From david jones <jonesd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing directory of ldif/data
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:33:55 GMT
here's the routine with the guts:

  public void startServer() throws Exception
    {
        server = new LdapServer();
        server.setTransports( new TcpTransport( getPort() ) );
        server.setDirectoryService( service );
        server.setAllowAnonymousAccess(false);

        boolean made = (new File(ServerConstants.LDAP_FOLDER)).mkdir();

        service.setWorkingDirectory(new
File(OfmConstants.DATA_DIR_BASE+ServerConstants.LDAP_FOLDER));
        System.out.println("Set LDAP working directory to: " +
service.getWorkingDirectory());

        server.start();

    }

Note: the print stmt outputs: Working Dir is C:\data\ldap
But server-work/schema and server-work/server are created in the
applications root directory

--
David Jones
jonesda24@gmail.com