directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Extracting SSL Cert for openSUSE LDAP client
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:19:53 GMT
(a bit painful to do, am sure we will have a better option in future
to just do this)

Open the uid=admin,ou=system entry in Studio

Right-click on userCertificate attribute and select 'Edit Value' and
from the dialog shown click 'Save Certificate' and save it to some
file.

Use any certificate tool to export it to the format you want
to(depends on the tool ), I use portecle [1] to export that to PEM
format

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/portecle/

--
Kiran Ayyagari