directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changing directory of ldif/data
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:40:59 GMT
I guess you want to add some new schema to the directory, if that is
correct you need to add
them directly to the ou=schema partition.

This section [1] will help you in understanding the format of the schema entries

[1] http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/31-add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html#3.1.Addyourfirstelementstotheschema-UsingApacheDirectoryStudioSchemaEditortoloadthenewschemaelements

--
Kiran Ayyagari