directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unit testing of an LDAP framework
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:52:37 GMT
Hi Jon,

    this page is completely outdated (except for the @ApplyLdif/s part)
    please take a look at the framework implementation[1] and the
tests that use this framework at [2]

    let us know if you have any other questions.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/test-framework
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/ldap-client-test

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Jonathan Carlson <jon@code42.com> wrote:
> I found this page which looks almost exactly what I need, but it is not complete enough
for me.

> https://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/core-integration-testing-framework.html
>
> 1) This starts a test server, but it doesn't tell me how to access it (like via which
URL, etc) because it calls methods not defined.

> 2) Does anyone have a complete example test class (like the one described on that page)
that you would be willing to share with me?

--
Kiran Ayyagari