directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Creating a custom partition in ApacheDS 2.0 M3
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:05:55 GMT
there are several places that you need to modify for adding a new partition.

The best is to copy an existing partition and save it with a different
name (all using Studio only)
and finally adding the new partition's name to the ads-partitions
attribute in the entry ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config

OR
you can share the config.ldif file present in the conf folder if the
problem persists.

--
Kiran Ayyagari