directory-users mailing list archives

From "Darko Hojnik" <hoj...@virtualizing.org>
Subject support about JSVC
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 00:26:43 GMT

Hi there,

I'm thinking about for a good strategy to integrate the new Apache DS on
FreeBSD and maybe create a Port on the FreeBSD portstree.
Duos the M1 haves some classes to start it with the Apache JSVC daemon?
Taniku on the 1.5.x brunch was a disaster. JSVC is awesome to start JAVA
based applications on privileged ports on Unix or Linux. I do it with
Jboss 5.1 Tomcat 6.x and Apache James 3. And where I could set the path
for stored data? Also TLS certificates could be handled with keytool?

By the way. When comes the Apache DS Studio 2.0? Will it get support to
creates templates for recurring tasks?

best regards
Darko