directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: Adding universal attributes
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 16:22:56 GMT
I decided to use the entryUUID. Thanks for all of your help.

I am still, however, having trouble creating new objectClasses.

I get the following error. To me it seems like my entry has an OID, so
why is it saying it doesn't?

!ERROR [LDAP: error code 53 - UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM: failed for
MessageType : ADD_REQUEST Message ID : 149     Add Request : Entry
dn[n]: m-oid=1.23.41.1231234.25324.23342.1234, ou=attributeTypes,
cn=cookie, ou=schema     objectclass: metaAttributeType
objectclass: metaTop     objectclass: top     m-oid:
1.23.41.1231234.25324.23342.1234     m-description: Timestamp of when
cookie will expire     m-name: cookie-expire : ERR_345 Cannot add the
AttributeType m-oid=1.23.41.1231234.25324.23342.1234,
ou=attributeTypes, cn=cookie, ou=schema into the registries, the
resulting registries would be inconsistent :
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapSchemaException:
ERR_04307 The AttributeType cookie-expire must have a syntax OID or a
superior, it does not have any.]

Thanks so much,
Kevin