directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: deploying as war
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:55:11 GMT
On 4 août 2011, at 02:30, Darko Hojnik wrote:

> Am 03.08.2011, 06:52 Uhr, schrieb Kiran Ayyagari <kayyagari@apache.org>:
>
>> Hi Darko,
>>
>>    No we don't provide any such war file.
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:54 AM, Darko Hojnik <hojnik@virtualizing.org> wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> on first, congratulations about 2.0.0-M1!
>>>
>>> Hmm I'm searching some code and or examples to run Apache DS 2.0.0-M1 as WAR
>>> File and deploy it to Jboss or maybe Tomcat. Is there something available?
>>>
>>> best regards
>>> Darko Hojnik
>>>

> Hello Kiran,
>
> many thanks for your respond. I've meant such like this https://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx11/43-embedding-apacheds-as-a-web-application.html.
Ok it will not been possible.

Hi Darko,

Unfortunately, this code refers to the 1.5.x code base and there has been several important
refactorings in the 2.0 branch which have probably broken the instructions on that page.
It needs to be updated for ApacheDS 2.0.
It shouldn't be much different though, except for the configuration part and some classes
and projects renaming...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud