directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Adding universal attributes
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:31:29 GMT
Hi Kevin,

How about defining an auxiliary object class which contains this UUID attribute (either as
a mandatory or optional attribute type)?

This would allow you to add the UUID attribute to any entry (after adding the new object class
to the 'objectClass' attribute of the entry of course).

This way you don't have to modify any existing class hierarchy.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud