directory-users mailing list archives

From Bas Vodde <b...@odd-e.com>
Subject Re: Warning message is TupleCache related to accessControlSubentry
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:03:04 GMT

Hi Emmanuel,

Oki, well upgrading is probably easier than patching the source.

The workaround that I was trying was to see if I could load some ldif files automatically
after the startup. But I couldn't find a place for ldif files to automatically load (is this
possible at all) and if I would script it with ldapmodify then I'd need to provide the password,
which I don't want to do automatically.

Thanks, at least I understand the problem and know my options!

Bas