directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to replicate via Content Synchronization Operation
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:46:08 GMT
On 8/29/11 4:18 PM, Hajo Kliemeck wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> currently i'm trying to replicate my ApacheDS to an OpenLdap server.
> When the replication starts, i get an "do_syncrep2: rid = 000 got search
> entry without Sync State control" error on the OpenLDAP server.
>
> It's said that ApacheDS 1.5.7 is not supporting this control
> (http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/supported-ldap-controls-extended-operations-and-features.html)
> but i'm finding a lot of control java classes inside the shared API. Is
> this information correct? What about the 2.0 release?

1.5.7 does not support the control, even if the shared API contains all
the code for this control.

The 2.0.0-M2 release is supposed to support a replication, as soon as no
MODDN operation are done. We are working hard to get the replication
working better in the next M3 and M4 release, which are expected quite soon.

Keep tuned.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,