directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS Interceptor
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:49:50 GMT
Thanks so much to all of you for helping. I got it installed and have
it hashing SSHA-512 and it seems to be working well (binding as well).
I will try next week to  make a custom hashing algorithm.

I assume to accomplish this, I would need only to make a
CustomPasswordHashingInterceptor.java and add it in the config.ldif
file. Then add stuff to PasswordUtil.java and edit
SimpleAuthenticator.java.

Does this sound like the right track?

Thanks again,
Kevin