directory-users mailing list archives

From Manoel Matos <Manoel.Ma...@dia.govt.nz>
Subject [ApacheDS] Associating a user with a role.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:53:54 GMT
Hello All,

I've been using Apache Directory LDAP API to add some entries in my LDAP server.

How can I relate users with roles using the API?
I assume it's another entry somewhere but I could figure out where exactly...

Thank you guys.

Manoel Matos
Java Software Developer

====
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that may be confidential
and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure
or copying of this message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email message in error please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments. Thank you.
====