directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Schemas and Partitions
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 15:36:55 GMT
On 7/1/11 5:27 PM, Luke Shannon wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I have a LDIF I need to get running locally.
>
> I installed Apache Directory Studio Version: 1.5.3.v20100330.
>
> Here are the first three entries:
>
> dn: o=1.accDev.com
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: organization
> objectClass: devAccount
> o: 1.accDev.com
>
> dn: ou=rqUat, o=1.accDev.com
> ou: rqUat
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
> objectClass: devAccount
>
> dn: ou=accdev.com, ou=rqUat, o=1.accDev.com
> devFailedAttemptsMax: 5
> ou: accdev.com
> objectClass: top
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
> objectClass: devAccount
>
> I created three partitions on my server for 1.accDev.com, rqUat and accdev.com. For each
I gave them the suffix listed in the info above. But when I connect to my server the partitions
are not listed? Only shows schema and system.

In Apache DS, you can't create encapsulated partitions. It's not supported.
> I have a schema file that contains the devAccount definitions and related attributes.
In the schema browser I was able to load these objects, but they don't seem to be available
to the server I am trying to load the LDIF on?

> Can anyone give me any tips?
Where is this devAccoubt ObjectClass coming from ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,