directory-users mailing list archives

From Luke Shannon <lshan...@jaspersoft.com>
Subject Custom Schemas and Partitions
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 15:27:51 GMT
Hello;

I have a LDIF I need to get running locally.

I installed Apache Directory Studio Version: 1.5.3.v20100330.

Here are the first three entries:

dn: o=1.accDev.com
objectClass: top
objectClass: organization
objectClass: devAccount
o: 1.accDev.com

dn: ou=rqUat, o=1.accDev.com
ou: rqUat
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: devAccount

dn: ou=accdev.com, ou=rqUat, o=1.accDev.com
devFailedAttemptsMax: 5
ou: accdev.com
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: devAccount

I created three partitions on my server for 1.accDev.com, rqUat and accdev.com. For each I
gave them the suffix listed in the info above. But when I connect to my server the partitions
are not listed? Only shows schema and system.

I have a schema file that contains the devAccount definitions and related attributes. In the
schema browser I was able to load these objects, but they don't seem to be available to the
server I am trying to load the LDIF on?

Can anyone give me any tips?

Thanks,

Luke