directory-users mailing list archives

From Manish Kutaula <>
Subject Re: Storing conference room details, advice needed
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:22:44 GMT
Hi jim,

I didnot get the idea of making each resource as a objectClass. Having a
multi-valued attribute in conference class to hold the resources is fine.

Manish Kutaula

Jim Willeke <>
06/14/2011 07:39 PM
Re: Storing conference room details, advice needed

Without a lot of details as to how your specific operation works, I think
would create each "resource" as an objectClass and then have a
attribute on the conference room for resources which is of DN syntax.

This would allow you to move resources from one conference room to

Jim Willeke

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Manish Kutaula