directory-users mailing list archives

From Manish Kutaula <manish.kuta...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Storing conference room details, advice needed
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:22:44 GMT
Hi jim,

I didnot get the idea of making each resource as a objectClass. Having a
multi-valued attribute in conference class to hold the resources is fine.

Manish Kutaula

From:
Jim Willeke <jim@willeke.com>
To:
users@directory.apache.org
Date:
06/14/2011 07:39 PM
Re: Storing conference room details, advice needed

Without a lot of details as to how your specific operation works, I think
would create each "resource" as an objectClass and then have a
multi-valued
attribute on the conference room for resources which is of DN syntax.

This would allow you to move resources from one conference room to
another.

-jim
Jim Willeke