directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: all the connection disappeared
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 08:32:46 GMT
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Qian, Yi <> wrote:
> Hello, List
> The connections in Apache Directory Studio all disappeared. The Connections view is empty.
I checked the connections.xml file is in the correct location and google did not help much.

Could you please take a look into the connections.xml file? Are there
any connections defined in it? There is also a "connections.xml-temp"
file, could you please compare them? If "connections.xml-temp"
contains the connection definitions you can copy them to

Kind Regards,

View raw message