directory-users mailing list archives

From Hajo Kliemeck <...@kybeidos.de>
Subject unable to set createTimestamp and modifyTimestamp
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 21:52:23 GMT
Hi guys,

currently i'm building a LDAP facade (embedded LDAP server) for an
legacy application. I noticed the operational attributes that are
included in the LDAP RFC. I want to modify them to show up the
attributes to a LDAP visitor. I tried something like:

entry.put(SchemaConstants.CREATE_TIMESTAMP_AT,
DateUtils.getGeneralizedTime());

but the LDAP server will not show up the attribute.

Any Ideas?

greets
Hajo

Email:   klk@kybeidos.de
Telefon: +49 (0) 6221 - 616050
Fax:     +49 (0) 6221 - 616051
KYBEIDOS Gesellschaft für Systeme zur Unternehmenssteuerung mbH
Moltkestraße 27
69120 Heidelberg

Handelsregister: Heidelberg HRB 5460
USt.Id-Nr.: DE182073772
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Frenzel, Dietmar Hantsch, Dr. Michael Wiedemann