directory-users mailing list archives

From "Jorge Hernandez Rosello" <>
Subject Copies between LDAPs
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 19:13:02 GMT
Hello community. I write because I have the following problem. I´m using
ApacheDS as LDAP server. In my infrastructure I have two LDAPs, preceded by
an LVS(Linux Virtual Server) balancers. The point is that when I create a
user from my site (which is integrated with LDAP), inserts it into one of
two LDAP that I have available. The decision to send the request to a
specific LDAP is taken by the balancer, because of this, I must sync both
LDAP for that user created in one LDAP replicate (copy) on the other LDAP.
Thus, the user will be created in both LDAPs, and the balancer can send the
authentication request to any existing LDAP.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks in advance,