directory-users mailing list archives

From "Darko Hojnik" <hoj...@virtualizing.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Unable to import qmail.schema converted from OpenLDAP with Apache DS Studio
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 04:42:24 GMT
Hi there,

In Apache Directory Studio I've created a new project and imported the
qmail.schema for OpenLDAP. After them I've exported it as an schema for
Apache DS in the ldif format. But if I will do import this ldif, I got
this error

Fehler beim LDIF Importieren
    - [LDAP: error code 53 - UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM: failed for     Add
Request
javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 53 -
UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM: failed for     Add Request :
ClientEntry
       dn: cn=qmail, ou=schema
       objectclass: metaSchema
       objectclass: top
       cn: qmail
       m-dependencies: system
       m-dependencies: nis
       m-dependencies: core
: Unwilling to perform operation on enabled schema with disabled or
missing dependencies: nis]; remaining name 'cn=qmail, ou=schema'
	at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.mapErrorCode(LdapCtx.java:3105)
	at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2978)
	at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.processReturnCode(LdapCtx.java:2785)
	at com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx.c_createSubcontext(LdapCtx.java:801)
	at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_createSubcontext(ComponentDirContext.java:337)
	at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.createSubcontext(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:266)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper$4.run(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:658)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.runAndMonitor(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:1272)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.checkConnectionAndRunAndMonitor(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:1203)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.connection.core.io.jndi.JNDIConnectionWrapper.createEntry(JNDIConnectionWrapper.java:704)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.importLdifRecord(ImportLdifJob.java:457)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.importLdif(ImportLdifJob.java:267)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.ImportLdifJob.executeNotificationJob(ImportLdifJob.java:204)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.AbstractNotificationJob.executeAsyncJob(AbstractNotificationJob.java:43)
	at
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.core.jobs.AbstractEclipseJob.run(AbstractEclipseJob.java:101)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

[LDAP: error code 53 - UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM: failed for     Add Request :
ClientEntry
       dn: cn=qmail, ou=schema
       objectclass: metaSchema
       objectclass: top
       cn: qmail
       m-dependencies: system
       m-dependencies: nis
       m-dependencies: core
: Unwilling to perform operation on enabled schema with disabled or
missing dependencies: nis]

In the Schema Project I've used the NIS Schema from Apache DS. And on the
NIS Schema in Apache DS is loaded. So now I'm really confused about the
missing dependency. As an attachment the qmail.ldif. Can anyone tell me
what I'm doing wrong?

kind regards
Darko Hojnik