directory-users mailing list archives

From Manish Kutaula <manish.kuta...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: modify inetorgperson class to add new attributes
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:40:31 GMT
On importing the ldif file for extending the schema as given in this blog
post
http://hasini-gunasinghe.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-to-introduce-custom-attributes-to.html

the ldif import from directory studio is giving a error "Error while
importing".
I want to check how the import works so i am using the same ldif file
given in the above link.
Any ideas, what could be possibly wrong.

Manish Kutaula