directory-users mailing list archives

From Manish Kutaula <manish.kuta...@tcs.com>
Subject modify inetorgperson class to add new attributes
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 09:27:28 GMT
Hi,

I am using apacheds server and as my requirements i need some more
attributes to add to schema. For eg. i want email_work, email_home ,
manager(which will contain manager number) and some more attributes.

I am unable to figure out how to add these attributes to the schema.
Any references or documentation or suggestions will help.
thank you

Manish Kutaula
and any attachments. Thank you