directory-users mailing list archives

From Manish Kutaula <manish.kuta...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Command line power from directory studio
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 07:22:23 GMT
Hi Oliver,

My question is that how do i use the ldapadd, ldapmodify, ldapsearch,
ldappasswd, etc. commands directly in windows environment as if on
terminal in linux

Manish Kutaula

From:
Oliver Schmidt <oliver.schmidt.wue@arcor.de>
To:
users@directory.apache.org
Date:
04/29/2011 12:47 PM
Re: Command line power from directory studio

Hi Manish,

> Directory Studio is a awesome tool which makes your work easier. I want
> know if i can use ldap commands on directory studio's console or is
there
> any way of doing it instead of using the GUI since sometimes using the
> command line saves your effort and time and speed up your work,

have you tried ldapadd, ldapmodify, ldapsearch, ldappasswd, etc.? They
should also work with ApacheDS.

Cheers
Oliver

and any attachments. Thank you