directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheDS and Samba
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 23:02:26 GMT
On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Jeffrey Reynolds
<jeffrey.james.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep, it looks like this is a bug with 1.5.7, and the export import maneuver
> would work, but it would also be a serious pain in the butt and not
> something I want to try with a "production system".  My question is, what is
> the easiest way to upgrade to the latest trunk with an "active" system?
> Should a recompile the class that had issues, and slide it into place on my
> installation?  And if so what are the comilation options and procedures that
> need to be followed?  Or can I just go a svn update from somewhere that will
> put me up to the latest code revision?

As you are using 1.5.7 you could
- checkout the jdbm-store project from the tag [1]
- fix the bug in
src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/partition/impl/btree/jdbm/JdbmStore.java
- run a "mvn clean package"
- target/apacheds-jdbm-store-1.5.7.jar is the fixed Jar, copy it to
your installation directory

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/tags/1.5.7/jdbm-store